After Jelly bean Android 4.1 was released for the Galaxy Tab 2 7.0, an OTA that upgrades the Tab 2 10.1 users from ICS to Jelly bean has also been made available, thanks to Sammobile. However, to flash this OTA, you must be on the latest firmware and be on Samsung’s stock recovery. Go to Settings; check the version if it is P5113UEBLH3 or not. If not, you are on latest official firmware.
1. Make a backup of your data
2. Download the P5113XARCLH OTA Update (Download it from HERE)
3. Copy the OTA update to your External SD Card
4. Download the P5113UEBLH3 base firmware required by the OTA Update (Download it from HERE)
5. Unzip the base firmware file
6. Open Odin (Download it from HERE)
7. Restart the device into download mode (Power and Volume UP/RIGHT)
8. Add the P5113UEBLH3_HOME.tar.md5 file to PDA in Odin
9. Connect your device with your computer and wait until you get a yellow sign in Odin (Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked)
10. Press start and let Odin install the files until the box turn green and your tablet reboot.
11. Restart the device into Recovery Mode (Power and Volume DOWN/LEFT)
12. Select Apply update from External Storage
13. Browse to the OTA update and flash it
14. After the flash perform Wipe Data/Factory Reset.
15. Reboot your device and you will have Jelly Bean.
Download Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 Jelly Bean