A new Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 kernel has popped up on XDA that allows you to modify clock speeds of the processor. This kernel features specifically to allow TricksterMod to have full access to the controls. Ability to control clock speed allow you to overclock or under your Samsung Galaxy Tab 3.
- In order to utilize the OTG and MHL functions, you will need to add an additional hub or MHL port to your OTG cable. Again, this is not the forum for asking how to do this – use Google and XDA as resources on how to build. Chances are, if you don’t know how to do this, then you should not be using this function anyway.
- OTG Charging requires you connect the device to an AC Samsung Charger (OEM, the one that came with device) or a DC Charger that provides 5V, 2+ amp output. Connecting to another charger without this output will limit the functionality of the charging feature.
- I HIGHLY Suggest using an external powered hub to connect additional USB devices (Memory Sticks, Keyboards, Mouse, Bluetooth, Modem, Etc).
Here are the installation instructions:
1) Reboot Into Recovery (TWRP Recommended)
2) Create Nandroid/Backup
3) Wipe Cache/Davik
4) Install Kernel [kitkat] [jellybean]
5) Reboot (First boot after flash may take a little longer – Kernel is building additional file structure and adding features)